Cullen Property is a well-established letting agency providing specialist landlord services in Edinburgh. Our team has 150 years’ combined experience of letting and managing properties in Edinburgh – so both you and your property are in very safe hands. As one of the city's most respected, independent letting agencies we offer high quality Edinburgh property management services and make your property our priority. We actively market to students and professionals and maintain close ties with local universities.
The full list of everything we do on behalf of our clients is below. Our sole aim is to provide a high-quality level of service so that every client can enjoy what we call ‘stress-free ownership’! In other words, they have complete faith in our team to ensure that every ‘i’ is dotted, and every ‘t’ is crossed, across the whole spectrum of a landlord’s legal responsibilities.
There are approximately 175 pieces of legislation dictating how you, as a landlord, must operate your residential letting property. These cover everything from landlord registration and tax returns, to general safety certificates, and even down to whether you know how many micrograms of lead is in each litre of water coming out of the kitchen tap (yes, really!).
Don’t panic. This is where we come in. We are a long-established property management and letting agency providing specialist landlord property management services in Edinburgh since 1998. With 70% of our team holding professional ‘PropertyMark’ qualifications, and a combined circa 150 years of property management experience, there isn’t much we don’t know!
We also have a deep understanding and knowledge of the local rental market, helping your property achieve its highest potential. Through active marketing to students and professionals we have consistently achieved an overall portfolio occupancy level in excess of 98.0% for over 10 years.
But enough about us, what can we do for you?
Our award-winning property management services in Edinburgh include:
- Free initial visit and rental valuation, including any property maintenance advice
- Fully detailed terms of business
- No minimum contract length or tie in (can leave at any time with 30 day's notice)
- No hidden extras
- First class marketing materials (360 degree virtual tour and photographs)
- Multi portal marketing (including Rightmove, On the Market and Citylets)
- Assigned designated Property Manager (you know who to call and have their number in your mobile!)
- Property Manager led viewings, inventory, check-in/out and inspections (not sub-contracted to a 3rd party company who doesn't know you or your flat!)
- Full reference checks and detailed tenant vetting processes
- Full safety certificate compliance and maintenance management
- Regular inspections with digital report and images sent to you.
- Monthly and annual digital rental statements and tax return summaries
- In-house property maintenance team
- Refurbishment management (when required)
- 20+ years of HMO administration and management expertise
- Responsive. Personable. Honest. Direct. Hard-working.
If that all sounds good so far, call us for a free open chat about what you’re looking for from a property management and letting agency, or use our free instant rental valuation tool to check what your property may be able to achieve in rent.
Mark Lawrie, our Business Development Manager is on hand to cover any questions you may have and to explain the process of using a property management company for the first time, or switching to us from another agent.
Don't take our word for that though – just have a read through some of the Google reviews we've received over the years.